Sometimes, a little brain damage can help.
A book of original humor pieces by beloved comic George Carlin. Filled with thoughts, musings, questions, lists, beliefs, curiosities, monologues, assertions, assumptions, and other verbal ordeals, Brain Droppings
is infectiously funny. Also included are two timeless monologues, "A Place for Your Stuff" and "Baseball-Football."
Readers will get an inside look into Carlin's mind, and they won't be disappointed by what they find:
- I buy stamps by mail. It works OK until I run out of stamps.
- What year did Jesus Christ think it was?
- A tree: first you chop it down, then you chop it up.
- Have you ever noticed the lawyer is always smiling more than the client?
- I put a dollar in one of those change machines. Nothing changed.
- If you ever have chicken at lunch and chicken at dinner, do you ever wonder if the two chickens knew each other?
Carlin demolishes everyday values and yet leaves you laughing out loud.