Not in Stock - Backordered
Turn your home-baking skills into professional-grade desserts with this mouthwatering baking book featuring recipes from some of the most incredible bakers and bakeries—including Tieghan Gerard, Joanne Chang (Flour Bakery), Chelsey White, Christina Tosi (Milk Bar), Daniel Boulud, and more!
This heavenly collection of dessert recipes—gifted to us from the greatest bakers and chefs from small-town café owners to fancy restaurateurs to TV show hosts—is a call to arms, to action, to revolution! Or, at the very least, a call to turn on the oven. Because who has time for the third-best brownie recipe or so-so Nutella-stuffed chocolate chip cookies?
Written with a fun and friendly tone and featuring easy, step-by-step instructions, 50 Things to Bake Before You Die
will make you feel right at home as you bake up these world-class desserts, including:
- Brown Butter Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies (from Chelsey White)
- Strawberry Champagne Cupcakes (from Georgetown Cupcake)
- Brown Sugar Peach Cobbler (from Tieghan Gerard)
- Chocolate Cheesecake Mochi Muffins (from Sam Butarbutar)
- Chocolate Babka (from Duff Goldman)
- Cookies and Cream Macarons (from Cambrea Gordon)
- And more!
So bake up Courtney Rich’s sublime Ultimate S’mores Cake, and Joanne Chang’s soul-shaking Homemade Oreos. Bake them—before you die.