The exciting follow-up to 2020 IBPA award winner Star Wars: The Secrets of the Jedi.
If you only knew the power of the dark side! Discover the ways of the Sith in this thrilling, informative, and fully illustrated children’s book.
Join Emperor Palpatine, otherwise known as Darth Sidious, in this exploration of the Sith and the evil allies of the dark side. Star Wars: The Secrets of the Sith will thrill young fans with dark-side knowledge, incredible artwork, and interactive features, such as pop-ups, booklets, and lift-the-flap inserts.
• Experience the power of the dark side: Narrated by Emperor Palpatine, this book will give young readers insight into the might of the dark side.
• Learn about some of the greatest Star Wars dark-side villains: Spanning films, television shows, books, comics, and video games, Star Wars: The Secrets of the Sith chronicles some of the dark side’s most infamous practitioners, including Darth Maul, Count Dooku, Asajj Ventress, Darth Vader, the Grand Inquisitor, and Kylo Ren.
• Amazing original illustrations: Star Wars: The Secrets of the Sith is a beautifully illustrated children’s book that readers will want to revisit time and again. Including a frameable 11″ x 17″ poster of the cover art, this book is a great gift for Star Wars fans.
• Full of exciting interactive features: Pop-ups, booklets, and lift-the-flap inserts will thrill young fans, making for an engaging experience while delving into stories about the Sith.
• The perfect addition to any Star Wars library: This beautifully bound hardcover book is a must-have for any young fan’s collection.
About the Author
Marc Sumerak is an Eisner and Harvey Award–nominated writer and editor whose work over the past two decades has been featured in comics, books, and video games showcasing some of pop culture’s most beloved franchises, including Marvel, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Back to the Future, and many more. He is based in Cleveland, Ohio.